If diabetes is part of your life, the place to turn is Ekachai hospital. Nowhere else in the world will you find more people and programs specializing exclusively in treating all types of diabetes. Whether you are newly diagnosed with type 1 or type 2 diabetes, or want to improve your control and prevent complications, here we can help you map out a personalized diabetes care plan. All of our physicians, diabetes educators, and specialty providers are expert in all facets of diabetes.
We have the highest concentration of certified diabetes doctors, nurses, dietitians, exercise physiologists, nurse practitioners and mental health professionals.
The focus of our effort is best possible control of diabetes, avoidance of hypoglycemia, prevention of cardiovascular complications associated with diabetes, treatment of hypertension, treatment of elevated cholesterol and lipids, and prevention and treatment of other complications of diabetes including eye disease, kidney dysfunction, and neuropathies.
- We try hard to help our patients integrate optimal diabetes management into their everyday
- Our patients also have access to a wide range of other consultants here
- To assess the peripheral vascular disease in patients with diabetes
- Diabetic complications can be divided usefully into short-term and long-term complications
- There are two different tests used to determine whether you have pre-diabetes
The Diabetes & Endocrine Center is a full-service treatment center for patients with diabetes and endocrine disorders. Your comfort is a priority in our center, where you are greeted with a warm, welcoming smile. Thanks to our professional experience and know-how, we provide you with best services. Our facilities include:
- Consultation rooms
- Treatment rooms
- CT scanner
- Fully equipped private exam rooms
- Phlebotomy station/vital signs unit
- CCTA (Coronary computed tomography angiography)
- MRI scanner
- Ultrasound rooms
- Along with highly-advanced technological machines