Kidney Center is a multidisciplinary patient care for the treatment of advanced renal disease for short-term and long term treatment. Our team consists of Nephrologists that certified and have many years of experience to work with nutritionists, pharmacists and nursing for coordinators to review and assistance on all aspects of your life to help detect and treat kidney disease.
Kidneys are one of the most important organs in the human body. They function like filters, draining the body of dissipation, unwanted chemicals and contaminated substances.
Problems we can help:
- Acute renal failure or acute kidney injury (AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Kidney complication from diabetes mellitus and hypertension
- End stage renal disease
- Kidney transplantation (Living related kidney transplantation)
- Electrolyte and acid-base abnormalities:
- Glomerular disease
- Interstitial nephritis: from infections or drugs
- Genetic and non-genetic renal diseases: polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD), Alport’s syndrome)
- Renal stone
At Ekachai hospital we try our best to investigate your kidney problem and disease. Our doctors will consult with patients with care for start the following Treatments that Ekachai hospital provides. We also support pharmaceutical Services care for kidney disease patients who usually take several medications together.
The Kidney Center is a full-service treatment center for patients with diabetes and endocrine disorders. Your comfort is a priority in our center, where you are greeted with a warm, welcoming smile. Thanks to our professional experience and know-how, we provide you with best services:
- Private examination rooms
- Treatment rooms for minor procedures
- Vital signs & phlebotomy stations
- Education room
- Education material (Handouts, flipcharts, video)